Registration & Attendance Matters
Registration sign up begins 5/15 (with the early bird getting a discount)
at that time, a clickable link will appear here for signup
- Early bird discount will be available from 5/15 to 7/10 in 2019
- Future NESI dates beyond 2019 to plan ahead with: 2020: 9/25-27 2021:
9/24-26 2022: 9/23-25 2023: 9/22-24
- If you have disabilities that require disability-enabled housing and/or bathroom, you must sign up very early, as these special accommodations are limited and require extra effort by Lynn. Please contact email@example.com
- We limit how many people attend to keep NESI a friendly family affair...we
reached that limit early in 2018 with record registration, so we closed registration early, before 8/30! Don't be disappointed in 2019 (and keep Lynn sane), mail your registration in early.
- We are holding 2019 attendance prices to what they were in 2018, even though Chimney Corner has raised our fee 6%. Here's last year prices:
The award is
for full free registration for one young player and one accompanying
adult in cabin accommodation, which includes all meals, or (at the
winnerís option) the equivalent cost reduction for lodge
accommodation. Please click on the link for full details!
...stuff attendees should know. Check back now and then, since it
may be updated as NESI gets closer.
- What Chimney Corners is like, the place, the facilities, the food
- the Attendee Guide...you got this is a mailing from
Lynn, but it is posted here. First timers are encouraged to
printout a copy and bring it along.
- Schedule Overview (this is when things happen, but not what exactly will be happening,
since that is made up on site, as people arrive with their ideas and
plans.....every year turns out differently!....you find out that at....
- the Big Board, wherein everything happening is posted. NOTE WELL:
if you want to host a jam or workshop, whatever, you must get to NESI
and reserve for it on the Big Board (or get someone who does come early
to do it for you)
- The Chimney Corners map
- Our mailing lists, how to join, what they're for
- Our Contra Band tunelist,
- The Processional Tune (practice up!),
- Late Breaking News,
- Weather, and all like that.
Print these out and hand them out or post them everywhere...spread the
word. Available in four sizes from 4"x6" photo size to 20"x24"
The NorthEast Squeeze-In is brought to by SIORGs, its organizers,
who toil mightily behind the scenes to bring you a delightful weekend
that just seems to happen magically. We pay the same as
everyone else, but get the satisfaction of your smiles.