NESI Meals: Chimney Corners' Dining Service
Chimney Corner gives us a rather deluxe menu for NESI, and almost
everyone with every diet can find a good meal from the spread. In
addition to the main meal, there an excellent extensive fresh salad
bar. One attendee told us that he was amazed by the food...that
year, the Friday evening dinner was grilled steaks! Incidental
- Meals are served buffet style.
- The table are set, but we are expected to bus off the table ourselves and wipe it down.
- Attendees who are vegan, vegetarian, and/or have other dietary
restrictions have found that the choices offered include things they can
- Specific dietary needs should be communicated on the registration
Here's the 2013 Menu (but it is different every year). If you have dietary concerns, please contact the registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dinner: Grilled Steak/ Baked Potatoes/ Fresh Green Beans/ Salad
Bar/ Rolls/ Butter/ Vegetarian White Bean & Spinach/ Brownies
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs/ Portuguese Muffins/ Home fries/
Sausage/ Breakfast Bar/ Oatmeal/ Orange juice/ Butter/ Jelly/ Ketchup/
- Lunch: A Variety of Fresh Baked Pizzas (Plain to Loaded, Vegetarian to Meat)/ Vegetable Soup/ Crackers/ Salad Bar/ Fresh Fruits
- Dinner; All Natural Spiced Baked Chicken/ Jasmine Rice/ Corn/ Rolls/ Butter/ Vegetable Chili/ Salad Bar/ fresh Baked Cookies
- Breakfast: Pancakes/ Bacon/ Hard Boiled Eggs/ Syrup/ Butter/ B Bar/ Fresh Fruits/ Oatmeal/ Juice
- Lunch: Bread & Rolls/ Sliced Turkey/ Salami/ Ham/ Cheeses/
Egg Salad/ Lettuce & Tomato/ Hummus/ Chips/ Mayo/ Mustard/ Salad
Bar/ Fresh Fruits